Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!

Tomorrow is my 22nd birthday! Here's hoping it is better than last year's!

I must say the most exciting part of my birthday right now is all the free offers I keep getting in the mail/e-mail! I can get a free drink from Starbucks, free meal from Noodles, have a surprise offer at Panera, $10 off any purchase at Victoria Secret, etc.

Tomorrow I am going out with my friends and will see my family at some point this weekend. Unfortunately, the worst part of having a birthday on July 2nd means most people go away for the July 4th weekend. But, oh well!

Next week, I start a babysitting job which will get me some extra money and allow me to keep doing my freelance jobs, so I am very excited. Definitely a great birthday gift! ;)

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a fantastic day, and a great 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Natalie! I hope you have a great weekend too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)