Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Need a Backpack? Look No Further!




Honestly, a great perk of being a blogger is that people actually want your opinion on products. One of my favorite things on this blog is a product review, whether it is something new I found at a store or I get something free to review. When I get emails from PR people wanting to give me a new book to review, it makes me feel, well, like a legit blogger.

Today's review is not a book though, but a Samsonite backpack! Definitely something new and different. I'm glad I have the chance to share it with you because we all need backpacks at one point in our lives. For most of us, we lug them around as students, packing as many books as we possibly can in it. Some of us go for style (and let me tell you, that wasn't always a good idea as those usually break) and some of us go for strength.

I got the Samsonite Tectonic large backpack in black - super sturdy with tons of room for everything. The second it came in the mail, my Dad has been bugging me that he "really likes it" and could "use a new backpack if I don't want it" (hint, hint). It's pretty big with a huge zippered pocket for a laptop - think fuzzy, padded space for your electronic BFF. Then it has another large zippered pocket with other pockets inside - great for books, clothes, whatever you lug around. The outside has a bunch of smaller and medium-sized pockets and spaces for water bottles and whatever else you carry.

The best part for me is the way the back is super padded. I have back problems, so I used to get horrible backaches from carrying around a backpack in school and would resort to carrying books. This one seems so comfortable, for about a second I missed school.

All in all, super sturdy, held my things and I won't be giving it up to my Dad anytime soon. If you want to check it out or anything else from Samsonite, click that link. This bag is currently on sale! Tell me what you think of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)