Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Must Love Dogs!

You've probably seen pictures of my loveable mutt and know that I love dogs. I've loved dogs as long as I can remember. When I was born, my parents had a dachshund named Nikki that I adored. She died when I was in 3rd grade and we didn't have a dog until we got Hannah when I was in the 5th grade. That year or so without a dog, all I did was bug my parents to get a new one! Now I couldn't picture myself without a dog around the house.

Even in Elementary and Middle school, my friend Tiffany and I were obsessed with dogs. We were also a bit too competitive at the time and spent hours making books of pictures of dogs, made lists of all the dogs we knew, and argued who loved them more.

Dogs are my favorite animal for many reasons. They are so smart, loving, friendly, funny, and adorable. Sure, there are mean dogs out there...but I've rarely met a dog I didn't like. I often joke that I am going to be the "crazy dog lady" who would rather have many dogs than any kids.

What animal or pet is your favorite? Do you have a soft spot for dogs like me?

4 comments:

  1. I love dogs, they are just such great companions and so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here! I don't think I could live without one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't help but love dogs. Which is why we call them as man's best friend. dog boarding cleveland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mutt is so cute. I agree with you that dogs are so smart, loving, friendly, funny, and adorable.

    dog boarding long island

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)