Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What I'm Lovin' Today!

Manicures.

I don't know about you, girls, but there is just something that feels so right about being pampered. What I am lovin' lately is a good manicure. Every once in a while I get one and it rocks. Okay, while I don't really enjoy barely understanding my asian manicurist or feeling kinda awkward as they rub my hands down... it definitely is a lazy person's fantasy. And my nails just look so much better than when I do them myself! 

These aren't my nails but Whitney from "The City" and I wish I was rockin' those leopard print ones...

What is your favorite way to feel pampered?

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)