Monday, April 13, 2009

Life Goes On.


I have found that everything you learn in life can be summed up in these three words: Life goes on.

While enjoying a perfect day, this is not exactly what you want to be thinking of... but whenever hard times arise it can the greatest phrase to consider. It is completely true, life does go on and time passes no matter what. While you may feel sad, hurt, rejected, sick or whatever right now... you can feel solace in the fact that in an hour, a day, a week, a month you will be feeling better. Happy times will come if you believe that they will be right around the corner. 

The pictures shown above contains perfect quotes for my thoughts today. I truly believe if you follow the advice in that colorful mess of fonts you will lead a happy and fruitful life. Believing it is the easy part however and actually doing these things are the hard parts. But taking one day at a time, living in the present, and remember during times you feel down that life goes on... happiness will surely ensue. 

2 comments:

  1. Very positive, Lauren. I like it. Sometimes it is hard for me to let things go and I find myself getting mad again about things that happened long ago. But the person I'm mad at probably isn't all that bad. Probably just not paying attention, or said something that came out wrong, or had some problem that made them snap at me or something like that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)