Sunday, April 5, 2009

Ew, Writer's Block.

Writer's block is consuming me.

What's new with everybody?

My life = trying to rush the end of this semester, excited for some summer classes (2 credits to exercise? Yes!), spending times with those I love, hating my job, desperately hoping to find a new one, wondering what I am going to do with my life after I graduate... and realizing it will come sooner than I think. I need a game plan here people.

K, just tell me what's new with you. I'll be writing soon. (Hopefully).

2 comments:

  1. I hate writers block too. Sometimes I have the desire to write, but I have no inspiration and then it just seems too much like I am forcing it. That is why I tend to not write anything unless I both have the inspiration and the desire to. Hopefully you get that soon!

    I so know what you mean about trying to figure out what you want to do after you graduate.. and I graduated three years ago! I always thought I would be one of those people who would get a job right after I graduated college and do it for the rest of my life.. but as I have figured out, that is just not the case for some people.. and I am one of those people. I guess what I am trying to say is that if you are lucky enough to find something right away that you love, then that is awesome.. but don't stress out too much about it (even though I know from personal experience that is easier said than done)and just try to remember that God has it all under control and you will get the job He wants for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)