Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The Season of Gratitude

With Thanksgiving right around the corner, it is no surprise that gratitude posts are popping up all around Facebook, Twitter and the blog world. Today in honor of the season, I'm sharing the top things I'm grateful for this year.

I'm grateful for my work. I am so happy I can work from home and that I have some great clients that I can help. I am also grateful for continuing opportunities for new work.

I'm grateful for my boyfriend. We've some ups and downs this year and he's stuck with me through everything, proving he will always be there for me no matter what.

I'm grateful for my parents. They let me live at home right now to save money and are always there for me.

I'm grateful for my friends. I have some wonderful friends that always give good advice, make me laugh and make me feel like I have a second family.

I'm grateful for my new found dedication to more healthy eating and exercise.

What are you grateful for?

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)