Monday, November 5, 2012

This Week's Workouts - 10/29-11/4

Monday 10/29: I played Just Dance 4 and did a workout I found on Pinterest which consisted of sit ups, jumping jacks, crunches, push ups, squats, a wall sit, plank, and high knees.

Tuesday 10/30: I ran on the treadmill for a mile then did some crunches, sit ups, lunges (regular and reverse), plank, and high knees. I used some small weights for some of the exercises. My shoulders and chest got so sore after!

Wednesday 10/31: Happy Halloween! I ran 3 miles at the gym in my fastest time yet (about 26 minutes)! I also did some sit ups and crunches.

Thursday 11/1: Did a new yoga DVD with a friend for 40 minutes. It was a pretty easy workout so I did some crunches, sit ups, jumping jacks, bicep curls with a small weight and high knees at home.

Friday 11/2: Day off. I had to drive for a work event and was really tired.

Saturday 11/3: Ran 3 miles outside, did some crunches, sit ups, plank, and used some small weights for arm workout.

Sunday 11/4: Day off.

Join me on Fitocracy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)