Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The No Junk Food Challenge: Week and a Half Down

In case you missed it, I started doing a "No Junk Food Challenge" on November 4th. It has been really difficult! I have to really watch what I am eating because pretty much after every meal I crave some type of dessert. I realized that even though I was going to let myself have Starbucks and frozen yogurt, I tried to avoid it because I knew it was a big temptation as well. If I go to Starbucks, I am only ordering drinks like smoothies, green tea, etc. because of the insane amount of sugar in their chocolatey beverages.

I've been eating a lot of peanut butter which I am allowing myself. I find that it helps my sweet tooth to eat some peanut butter on an apple or bread.

I did have Sonic the other day because my boyfriend really wanted to go there so I did cheat on junk food. But my biggest cravings are always chocolate, cookies, candy and other sweets and I have stayed away from them!

How are you doing with the challenge? Here's a reminder of what it is all about....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)