Monday, November 19, 2012

This Week's Workouts 11/12-11/18

Monday 11/12: I ran 2 miles at the track at my gym. I also did some squats, crunches, bicycles (abs), sit ups, oblique crunches and stretched.

Tuesday 11/13: Day off. Haven't been feeling well this week so I decided to take a rest.

Wednesday 11/14: Still having some sinus problems but, I really wanted to do some kind of exercise. I made up my own workout sequence that included 2 sets: 20 squats, 50 jumping jacks, 10 pushups, 10 front lunges, 50 crunches, 50 reverse crunches, 20 punches, 20 bicep curls with a small weight, 60 second plank, 10 sit-ups, 20 russian twists, 10 high knees, boat pose and bridge pose. I also played Just Dance 4 for a half an hour.

Thursday 11/15: I ran outside for 2 miles and did some crunches and a plank.

Friday 11/16: Did about 40 minutes of yoga at home.

Saturday 11/17: I started to do a full body workout from an iPhone app so I did some ab and arm exercises then got bored and played Zumba for Wii/Just Dance 4 for about an hour.

Sunday 11/18: Went to the gym and ran on the treadmill for 2 miles. I did the leg press, ab crunch machine and pull down machine too. Got a good sweat going on. :)

How did you do this week? Share your workouts with me!

Join me on Fitocracy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)