Monday, November 26, 2012

This Week's Workouts 11/19-11/25

Monday 11/19: Ran on the gym track for 2 miles and did some arm/ab exercises.

Tuesday 11/20: Walked dogs for the Humane Society for 2 hours. I figure it was around 4-5 miles.

Wednesday 11/21: Ran outside for 2.5 miles and did some arm/ab exercises.

Thursday 11/22: Turkey day! I went for a little over a mile walk with my family after my first Thanksgiving dinner then played some Just Dance 4 that night after my food digested a bit!

Friday 11/23: Went ice skating with my boy for about 35 minutes!

Saturday 11/24: Ran a mile on the treadmill then did a mile on the recumbent (stationary) bike. Also did some crunches and arm workouts. Played Just Dance 4 also.

Sunday 11/25: Played some Just Dance 4 but in general this was a day off.

How did you do this week? Share your workouts with me!

Join me on Fitocracy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)