Mine didn't come out perfectly but I think next time now that I know what I'm doing a bit more it will look even better. Here's what you do:
1. Make sure you work with a newspaper or towel down. Lauren accidentally spilled the remover we bought specifically to remove gel nails and said it ate through plastic! So be extra careful!
2. Get out the activator, color, and cleaner and unscrew all of the caps so you have easy access.
3. First paint your nails on one hand with the activator and immediately after use the gel color before the activator dries. You only need a little bit! The first coat will look streaky, but no worries because you do these steps a few times.
4. Put the cleaner brush in the gel color and vice versa to make sure the color brush doesn't get clumpy.
5. Repeat these steps to paint a few coats on your nails so the color looks even and beautiful! Then move on to the next hand.
It should last for a few weeks with no chips and hopefully will be easy to remove! It cost $11.99 at Ulta.
What do you think? Will you try it?