Wednesday, January 2, 2013
My 2013 Resolutions
2. More specifically to my fitness goal: run a 5K. I'm thinking in the spring... Color Run? Any other suggestions?
2. This is my main goal: eat healthier! I'm thinking of only allowing myself to have sweets one day a week or something like that to cut back on unhealthy treats. I'll keep you posted on this.
3. Make more money and make work more enjoyable. I love working from home but not all of my jobs are ideal. I'm hoping to get raises this year (I recently realized that most consultants or freelancers charge much more than I do and I haven't had any raises in the two years I've been doing this...)
4. Find my passion. While number 3 is a more short-term resolution, I also hope to find my passion in a career. I know that I love working from home with flexible hours, I love writing/social media/marketing, health and fitness, etc. I'd love to figure out a career to connect all three.
5. Grow my blog!
6. Finish my online classes. I was plugging along pretty well and enjoying it, but in the past few months I've gotten busy and/or lazy and haven't worked on them.
What are your goals or resolutions for 2013?