Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Gotta Drink More H2O...

I've already shared some of my 2013 resolutions. I'm working on making them into more specific goals. One of my goals for this year is to drink more water. I know there are days when I definitely don't drink enough and I know I need to. I don't need to ramble on about the benefits of drinking lots of H2O since I'm sure you know! I also have a history of kidney stones in my family and I definitely do not want to get those - I hear staying super hydrated helps ward them off.


So I finally bought this awesome water bottle I've been eyeing for months - HydraCoach! It tracks your water intake based on how much you should drink per day. They base this on your weight. On my first day of using it, it definitely reiterated how much I need more water! At 4:30 pm, I only drank 26% of what I was supposed to be drinking! I'm guessing it should be closer to 50%. So here's to more hydration and I hope this handy water bottle helps...

Another resolution I didn't write much on is expanding this crazy little blog right here. I love blogging, writing and sharing thoughts with other bloggers! I am hoping to reach more people, connect with more bloggers, write more, use more of my own photos instead of googled ones, etc. If I could make some money from it, that'd be the icing on the cake!

Keep posted for more specific goals in 2013... I plan to track my goal of training and running a 5K, eating healthier, finding my passions, etc.

What are your goals/resolutions? Tell me about it! Let's chat on Twitter too!

P.S. Thanks Melissa Rose Design for the awesome new signature for my blog!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. That's such a cool water bottle! Thanks for sharing, I'll definitely have to check it out. Being more healthy is one of my resolutions, and that includes drinking more water!

    --Becky
    preppypremed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)