Monday, January 7, 2013

Weekly Workouts 12/31-1/6

Monday 12/31: I did the kettlebell workout that came with my kettlebell - it is only about 15 minutes but it makes my legs shake! I also did some yoga for 20 minutes afterwards.

Tuesday 1/1: Happy New Year! Day off. I was pretty sore from my kettlebell workout and of course recovering from NYE so I decided to have a lazy day.

Wednesday 1/2: Did Zumba toning (30 minutes) with 3 lb weights and did some crunches and stretching. Still sore from those dang squats!

Thursday 1/3: Did a Zumba DVD for 35 minutes and did a few sit ups and a plank.

Friday 1/4: I ran on the treadmill for 1.25 miles then did some crunches, a plank and some arm exercises with my kettlebell.

Saturday 1/5: Ran on the treadmill for about .8 miles and went on the recumbent bike for .8 miles. My knees were bothering me a bit. I also did some crunches, sit ups, plank and used the kettlebell for squats and arm workouts.

Sunday 1/6: Made my boy play Just Dance with me for a while otherwise I'd count this as a day off. :)

How did you do this week? Share your workouts with me!

Join me on Fitocracy! On Fitocracy you can see my full workouts - I'd love to see yours too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)