Monday, January 21, 2013

Weekly Workouts 1/14-1/20

My home gym! ;)
Monday 1/14: Did Zumba toning for 30 minutes with 3 lb. weights.

Tuesday 1/15: I did 30 minutes of an Abs of Steel workout DVD! I liked it, but I got really fatigued for some reason and decided to take it easy today.

Wednesday 1/16: Played a little Just Dance but otherwise it was a day off.

Thursday 1/17: My parents got a new treadmill! So I ran on it for about 1.5 miles and did some crunches.

Friday 1/18: Ran/walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes (2 miles). Also did some crunches, sit ups, plank and some arm exercises with the kettlebell.

Saturday 1/19: Day off.

Sunday 1/20: Day off.

How did you do this week? Share your workouts with me!

Join me on Fitocracy! On Fitocracy you can see my full workouts - I'd love to see yours too!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)