Monday, December 31, 2012

Weekly Workouts 12/26-12/30

Happy New Years Eve! Stay safe and have lots of fun getting ready for 2013 - my resolutions are coming! ;)

Wednesday 12/26: I got Zumba DVDs for Christmas so I did one for 45 minutes! Good workout. :)

Thursday 12/27: I did the Zumba toning DVD using the toning sticks for 30 minutes.

Friday 12/28: Zumba for 40 minutes and did a few yoga poses to stretch!

Saturday 12/29: I went to the mall and shopped with a friend for about 4 hours. Lots of walking, unfortunately I forgot my pedometer to track it!

Sunday 12/30: I ran on the treadmill for a mile and did some ab/arm exercises! Check out my Fitocracy page for my full workouts. Also did Zumba with my mom for 40 minutes that night.

How did you do this week? Share your workouts with me!

Join me on Fitocracy! On Fitocracy you can see my full workouts - I'd love to see yours too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)