Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Weekly Workouts 12/17-12/25

First of all, I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday and a Merry Christmas! :) I apologize for the lack of posting... it is just a busy time!

This last week I decided I wasn't going to be too dedicated to working out with holidays and lots of plans and just give myself a break.
Monday 12/17: I had jury duty and ended up being on a jury all day and then had plans with a friend after so no working out... :-/

Tuesday 12/18: I had plans with a friend who I only see a few times a year and work and plans at night so again no exercise besides walking! Oh well...

Wednesday 12/19: I had some time to workout so I ran outside for about 1.3 miles and played some Just Dance 4.

Thursday 12/20: No workout today... giving myself a more relaxed week.

Friday 12/21: Played Just Dance 4 with my friend for about an hour and a half! I call that a good workout. :)

Saturday-Tuesday 12/22-25: I don't recall working out any of these days... very busy with baking, Christmas Eve and Christmas and visiting friends and family. I wanted to give myself a break.

How did you do this week? Share your workouts with me!

Join me on Fitocracy! On Fitocracy you can see my full workouts - I'd love to see yours too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)