Monday, December 17, 2012

This Week's Workouts 12/10-12/16

Monday 12/10: Rest day. I caught the cold or whatever is going around so I know I needed to rest.

Tuesday 12/11: Still sick but I wanted to do some kind of workout to avoid getting stuck in a no workout slump. I did this Jillian Michael's workout game on the Wii but it sucks. It doesn't really understand your movements and then goes back to the start! So I went on the elliptical for a few minutes too.

Wednesday 12/12: I was feeling a lot better so I decided to go to the gym. I ran for about a mile on the track then did some arm and ab exercises. To see my full workouts or as close as I can track... go to my Fitocracy page!

Thursday 12/13: Walked around the mall for about 2 hours... I count that as a good workout! ;)

Friday 12/14: I got my boy to run with me for about 2 miles outside! We also did sit ups, crunches and a plank.

Saturday 12/15: Went to the gym and ran about 1.5 miles on the track and used the ab crunch machine and pull down machine for arms.

Sunday 12/16: Did 35 minutes of yoga and played some Wii Zumba for about 20 minutes with a friend! :)

How did you do this week? Share your workouts with me!

Join me on Fitocracy! On Fitocracy you can see my full workouts - I'd love to see yours too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)