Monday, December 10, 2012

This Week's Workouts 12/3-12/9

Monday 12/3: I played Just Dance 4 for about an hour and did yoga for 35 minutes.

Tuesday 12/4: I worked out with my new kettlebell using the video it came with - lots of squats! I bought a 7 lb one. I also did some ab workouts and played Just Dance 4.

Wednesday 12/5: I ran outside for about 25 minutes. I estimate it was about a mile and a half. My running app and music were giving me lots of trouble so I got annoyed and just set it on music. I also did some arm/ab exercises.

Thursday 12/6: I tried a sample workout DVD I got in the mail - I did the power workout, part of the core boot camp and Bollywood dancing for about 25 minutes total. I also played Just Dance 3 for about 40 minutes and did some sit ups.

Friday 12/7: Day off. I had a long, long work day.

Saturday 12/8: Just played some Just Dance 4 for about a half an hour. Wasn't feel that well today but I know a little exercise is good for the immune system.

Sunday 12/9: Another day off for rest.

How did you do this week? Share your workouts with me!

Join me on Fitocracy! On Fitocracy you can see my full workouts - I'd love to see yours too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)