Monday, December 3, 2012

This Week's Workouts 11/26-12/2

Monday 11/26: Day off. I was crazy busy and stressed and definitely could have used a workout but I did not feel up to it.

Tuesday 11/27: Ran on the treadmill for a mile, played Just Dance (discovered the Just Sweat part of Just Dance 4... great workout!), did some ab workouts.

Wednesday 11/28: Ran outside for 2.7 miles. Brr! Did some ab and arm workouts too.

Thursday 11/29: Played Just Dance 4 Just Sweat version for a little over a half an hour. Also did some sit ups to work on those abs!

Friday 11/30: Day off.

Saturday 12/1: Eek another day off. I did walk a decent amount while shopping! ;)

Sunday 12/2: Bought a 7 lb Kettlebell on Friday so I decided to try some exercises with it that I found on Pinterest. Hoping I didn't hurt my back! I also ran for about 20 minutes on the treadmill and did some ab exercises.

On a similar note, I think I have decided to quit my gym. I don't find myself going there a lot and the final straw was that I got a notice that rates are increasing. It is already a bit more than I can afford and my parents are buying a new treadmill soon also! I think I have everything I need at my house - weights, treadmill, bike, elliptical, workout videos/Wii games, etc. What do you think I should do?

How did you do this week? Share your workouts with me!

Join me on Fitocracy! On Fitocracy you can see my full workouts - I'd love to see yours too!

2 comments:

  1. I say to save the Money and workout at home!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Totally agree... I do enjoy the gym but it is too expensive!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)