Friday, July 30, 2010

Pet Update: Hannah the Dog

For those of you new to this blog, I have two pets. One is Hannah the dog, who is 11 years old and the other is Buddy the rat.

Here are some pets names I like to use with Hannah (this may make me sound a little crazy...but who cares right?) ;): Hannah Banana, Hannah Montana, Hannerpus, Nutter Butter, Noodlehead, Nut, Silly Goose, Sassy...and the list goes on. I love my Hanny Banany. :)

Here are some pictures that I love of her. She is more tired and lazy these days as she ages, but she is still sassy, fun, loud, and energetic. In fact, most people as how old my "puppy" is!






Also, don't forget to enter the giveaway! It ends soon!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, Hannah the dog is so cute! And I love all of your nicknames for her, hahaha :D I have some silly nicknames for my dog Rosie, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! ;) What are your nicknames?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)