Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Pet Update: Buddy the Rat

So if you follow my blog, you'll know that I have a dog named Hannah and a rat named Buddy! Here's some updates on how Buddy is doing...

1. I bought him some different shaped and different colored wood blocks to play with. For some reason, if you put them on top of his castle, he immediately will pick them up and put them back in the corner. Any other toys, he leaves alone! Here's a video...



2. He LOOOOVES snacks! Haha...he will grab anything you give him. My dad even gave him an ice cube the other day when it was very hot outside and he sat there and licked it.

3. My favorite thing Buddy does is when I put my finger inside his cage and he takes it in his paws and licks it! You might think they have a gross or scratchy tongue, but really it is smooth and adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)