Friday, July 16, 2010

Dude Friends are Awesome


When I started college, I started hanging out with more boys than girls. Don't get me wrong, I'll always need girl friends. Every girl needs them to go shopping with, do their nails together, watch chick flicks, gossip, and share secrets you'd never tell a boy. But I am starting to really enjoy having guy friends.

They are less drama! Everyone has drama and gets into arguments, but in my experience guys get over things faster. They don't hold grudges as much or turn mountains into molehills. I've had so many girl friends that get mad over the stupidest things and just give up on a friendship that is worth a lot. Guys let things blow over for the most part.

I love having friends who are goofy and easy-going like me and it seems like my guy friends fit that bill most of the time. I love having girl and guy friends...it is the perfect fit. :)

What do you love most about having guy friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)