Monday, August 2, 2010

Over-Thinking...


Any other over-thinkers in the house? Sometimes I just get into moods where I wonder a million what-ifs and think about how my life would be different if I did this or did that, had these people in my life or not, had this job or not...


I try not to. I try to be happy with my life and all the choices I've made and realize how much I love the things in my life. It can be a slippery slope over-thinking your life. It can be a good thing, but it can also put your head in a very weird place.
I don't want to go too far into this...but just tell me, who else over-thinks? What do you do about it?

3 comments:

  1. I tend to overthink things WAY too much, too. At least I used to, but now that you mention it I actually haven't been overthinking very much as of late I suppose. I don't know, I guess constantly keeping myself busy doing something keeps my mind from beginning to wander and start trying to dissect everything, and you don't even think about overthinking. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Natalie! :) I am getting busier so I think that will help me too. Love your comments!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)