Monday, August 9, 2010

Opposites Attract... and sometimes Work...


You've probably all heard the saying opposites attract. Sometimes opposites can and sometimes it can be an epic disaster. Some people can use these opposing sides of one another to work together and make a perfect balance. Others argue and disagree on everything, making it impossible to be together.

In my life, my boyfriend and I are very much alike in certain things, but one difference we have is what makes me love him all the more. The other night, I accidentally locked myself out of my house with my parents and close neighbors 2 1/2 hours away. I knew I needed my boy. In bad situations like this, I immediately start freaking out. I have a panic attack and start crying and basically just lose it. He, on the other hand, is perfectly calm and logical. I love that about him. He always knows what to do in a bad situation and knows how to calm me down along with him.

I don't know what I'd do without that. Or him. :)

Tell me about someone in your life that has an opposite trait and how it helps or hinders you!

3 comments:

  1. Awww, that's so sweet! :) I love that my best friend is more outgoing and crazy than me, because she can always help me break out of my shell which is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that's awesome, we all need a best friend who has opposite qualities to bring out the best in us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right now, we're trying to make it work but there is always something that gets in the way. Sometimes in life if you really love someone, you love them enough to let them go....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)