Monday, June 28, 2010

Week of Absence


Dear friends,

Please forgive my potential absence this week. My week is filled with working, going to the funeral home, running about a million errands, Fireworks, and birthday festivities! I don't think I'll have much time to even think about what I will write on here. So I am sorry, hopefully next week will have some great entries and catch up on your fun blogs!

Have a happy 4th of July and enjoy a lovely summer week! I am just excited to be done with funerals and errands and enjoy life.

Love,

Lauren

P.S. I told someone at work about my crazy jumping cursor problem and they told me to buy a mouse to fix it. I did last night and I think the problem may be solved, yay!

1 comment:

  1. Oh don't worry about it! Enjoy your week! It sounds like lots of fun is in store, for sure :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)