Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hello friends!

First off, I'd still love to hear from you. Tell me what you want me to write about, tell me what you like/dislike about my writing...anything!

Secondly, haven't posted in a while because I have been really sick. I always seem to get the worst colds ever around this time of year. Yuck! Luckily, I am feeling better today, but being sick has given me writer's block. Hopefully I will be feeling inspired sometime soon.

Also, check out my posts on Associated Content. There are some posts from my blog and some specifically for the website. Anyone have any other websites I could post to?

Alright now...I'm off to keep watching one of my favorite shows "The Big Bang Theory"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)