Monday, October 1, 2012

This Week's Workouts


Monday 9/24: Day off.

Tuesday 9/25: Went on about an hour walk with a friend.

Wednesday 9/26: This is shaping out to be a horrible workout week! I tried to run and had sharp pains in my side so I mostly walked one mile.

Thursday 9/27: Day off. Between meetings and going to the dentist that knocked me out for a while, I wasn't up for it.

Friday 9/28: I ran/walked about 1.5 miles. I got sharp pains in my side again so I cut my run short. Any runners out there know what that could be from?

Saturday 9/29: Ran/walked about 2 miles.

Sunday 9/30: Finally joined a gym! Walked, stretched, lifted some small weights and did some ab exercises with a friend.

I apologize for the lack of posts lately - any suggestions on what you'd like to read from me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)