Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Beauty Blogger VoxBox from Influenster Reviews!

I got my 2nd Beauty Blogger VoxBox from Influenster today! Overall, I was very excited to get some freebies but not that excited about what was inside for the most part. Here are photos and my comments on each product! Some I will have to try and maybe it will change my opinion...



Everything in the box!



I've always been interested in fake eyelashes, but I can never put them on properly and never end up using the ones I buy! I guess I am glad I got some free ones to try and will have to test them out for Halloween. 


I really enjoy this spray! It smells great and is supposed to be moisturising.


I don't really have curly hair or curl my hair, so I will probably give this to my mom.


Another good one! I have this candle in the giant size and love the smell. 


I have some of these in the Pink Lemonade flavor. I will have to try the orange kind, especially with winter coming up. 


I was excited about this product because I love neutral eyeshadows, but it seemed like it was a bit broken from the transit and messy looking.


I actually bought some of these to try when they first came out and I don't like them too much. I have REALLY thick hair and it doesn't seem to stay in my hair.

What do you think? Have you used any of these products? Did you get a Beauty VoxBox?

Disclaimer: I received each product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)