Monday, October 8, 2012

This Week's Workouts

Monday 10/1: Day off. Went to the dentist again and felt pretty groggy.

Tuesday 10/2: Went to the gym, ran about 2.5 miles around the track and did some ab/arm exercises. I ran the fastest I ever have without walking! :)

Wednesday 10/3: Went to a yoga class for an hour and 15 minutes. I tried the next level up class and it was pretty good!

Thursday 10/4: Ran a decently fast mile (I think it was about 9 minutes) then went on the elliptical for a few minutes (I hate the elliptical!). Did some ab/arm exercises and stretched.

Friday 10/5: Day off. I had a work event that was around a 12 hour day then had to visit someone in the hospital so there really wasn't time to work out.

Saturday 10/6: Ran a little over 3 miles outside! I was really proud of myself, I didn't walk much of it and it took me 30 minutes which I think is pretty good! :)

Sunday 10/7: Wasn't feeling well so I decided to rest. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)