Monday, October 22, 2012

This Week's Workouts 10/15-10/21

Monday 10/15: Ran/walked 2.5 miles and did some crunches.

Tuesday 10/16: I started my volunteering with the Michigan Humane Society so I walked dogs for a little over 2 hours. Then I went to the gym with a friend. I rode the stationary bike for 4 miles then did some ab workouts and stretches.

Wednesday 10/17: I was pretty sore from the last few days, so I did some light yoga for 20 minutes and did some crunches and sit-ups.

Thursday 10/18: Went to the gym with my friend. I ran for 3.1 miles on the track in 26 minutes! Yay! We also did some stretching and arm exercises with 3 lb weights.

Friday 10/19: Day off. I had a work event that was pretty much all day and a lot of driving.

Saturday 10/20: Another rest day.

Sunday 10/21: Did some yoga with a friend for about a half an hour. Also went on a walk for 30-45 minutes... wasn't keeping track. Beautiful day outside that day!

Join me on Fitocracy!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)