Monday, October 15, 2012

This Week's Workouts 10/8-10/14

Monday 10/8: Day off.

Tuesday 10/9: Another day off. I was really busy the first two days of this week and not feeling 100% but I am not too happy I skipped 3 days in a row.

Wednesday 10/10: Ran/walked about 2 miles and did some ab exercises. I should have gone to the gym because it was freezing outside and made it hard for me to breathe! Glad I worked out today though.

Thursday 10/11: Ran/walked 2.5 miles outside and did some ab exercises and squats.

Friday 10/12: Ran 3.1 miles, barely walked! Yay!

Saturday 10/13: Bought Just Dance 4 - so much fun! I played it for a half an hour. Also went out that night and danced!

Sunday 10/14: Day off.

Join me on Fitocracy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)