Sunday, January 24, 2010

Winter Blues Turned Upside-Down


Lately I've noticed myself being gloomy with more and more gloomy days and constantly thinking about spring and warmth and being outside! So, with a few more months of winter, I thought I'd make a list of things I like about winter to keep my (and hopefully your) spirits up!

1. Sledding is still amazingly fun! So is ice skating. :)

2. Us girls simply don't have to shave our legs as often and that is pretty nice sometimes...hehe..

3. Cold weather = perfect cuddle weather

4. Cute accessories...gloves, hats, scarves, boots...

5. While snow is horrible to drive in and sometimes a mess...you can't deny, it is very pretty!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, all are very true reasons why winter isn't all bad! Except I don't get the convenience of number 2 because I have PE haha, but that's okay. Sledding and boots and hats and prettyness is enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey great looking blog. Keep it going. Also, check my blog if you have the chance. In order to make money online you need to find the right sites. Well, on my blog I have GPT (get paid to) sites that can make you a good amount of extra cash from home with no cost to you. Follow my link below to get more info.
    http://wadeinthemoney-gpt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)