Tuesday, September 29, 2009

How Much of Your Life...?

How much of your life is spent being with the people you love most? Spending time with people who care about you or doing something you genuinely love and that makes you happy?

If you're like me, not a whole lot.

Why do we let crappy jobs, ridiculous homework assignments, and bad people take up so much of our time?

I find myself wondering this and thinking it is time for a change. A quote I love is "If you hate something, change it." Easier said than done.

Now, I'm not saying quit school because that is one of those things you just have to get through or let go of a job before you find something else... don't become a poor bum on me! But if you are unhappy with something and it is taking over your life, look into doing something about it. It sure is about time I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)