Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hello lovely readers!

So, I am so very sorry about the lack of postings lately. I have been busy, busy, busy... I will continue to be busy but I am going to start making more of an effort to post at least every other day.

So if I do this for you....wanna do me a favor? :)

Tell someone you love about my blog and send them the link. Have them follow me or bookmark it in their favorite sites. See if they'll comment and send my blog to someone else. I am quickly learning that NO ONE clicks on this thing! That makes me sad! Please prove me wrong.

Much love,

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)