Monday, August 31, 2009

Just a little apartment update!

I'm all moved into an apartment of my own. Well, with my friend Krissy. :) I am thinking about starting a weekly apartment life update on here once we get our Internet set up. I've only been there a few days and I love it! I don't even mind cleaning up and cooking yet... my only complaint is the neighbors. I am starting to think we have a vampire above us who wears big platform heels constantly. We hear heavy footsteps day and night. The other night someone was yelling on the phone at 2:30 AM. Oh well, the joys of apartment style living! More to come... ;)

In the meantime, share your thoughts if you live in an apartment now or have in the past. I'd love any tips anyone cares to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)