Thursday, August 20, 2009

What's Love Got To Do With it? Everything!


I've been thinking about life lately and what it means to be happy. I realized it always comes down to one word, no matter what: Love.

Aren't you unhappy if you don't love your job or your love for your family, a friend, or a partner fades?

When it comes down to it, I think happiness is love. Whether you learn to love yourself, realizing what a loving family you have, love being with your best friends, find out what true love is, or love what you do... love has everything to do with it.

What do you think? What makes you happy and how does it have to do with love?

4 comments:

  1. Hey Lauren I had read your article in Dumb Little Man - Tips for Life and it linked me to your blog..
    I read couple of your posts and they are interesting and I can so relate to them..

    Looking forward to your posts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sonia! I love new readers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations for writing a post for Dumb Little Man!

    Great advice. I've unsubscribed from many of my lists and even gone without using the computer for a weekend here and there. And, I've been concentrating on friends that live near instead of cyber-friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! It is my second post on their site, I was very excited!

    And that's great. I wish I could go a week without my computer.. doesn't really help when I have online classes and what not for school.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)