Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Great Thing About a Really Good Movie....

I call it my movie after-glow.

They say a really good movie will make you feel different after you watch it. I believe it. First off, I love movies. Trouble is, I can hardly watch them alone... I always get distracted. But watching movies with someone is one of my favorite past-times. They have some magical quality that TV lacks.

I feel lighter somehow, different but better different. I notice things more. I think about things more clearly. It only lasts a short time but coming out of that movie theatre, my legs tingling asleep, a really good movie gives me that feeling I don't really feel anywhere else.

It's weird, I know. But I can only hope somewhere, someone out there feels the same way. For now, I'll relish in my movie after-glow. That movie was "(500) Days of Summer". Go see it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)