Monday, August 24, 2009

Dream Communications

Do you ever think about what your dreams mean? Have you ever been to one of those dream prediction websites? I'm all about that. I love to try to figure out what my dreams mean. Do you believe that people who have died can communicate to you through your dreams? I think I do.

I had a dream last night that my grandpa (who died over a year ago) was with me. He was riding a tractor and goofing around with me. He then came over and hugged me and told me how much he loved me and how much he loved spending time with me. And I felt it and it was almost like he was still here.

It might be a silly notion, but my spiritual optimism is coming out. I feel like he was just there reminding me that he still loved me, where ever he was. It is a comforting thought and it leaves me in tears and smiles.

Have you ever had the same feeling?

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)