Sunday, August 16, 2009

4 Things I Love


I've seen so many beautiful rainbows lately. I've heard so much good music lately. I've been surrounded by some fabulous people. So here's a list for when I start feeling blue... of things I love and appreciate.

1. Rainbows. They're beautiful and almost seem unreal to me. They always remind me of God and I love that.

2. The good people in my life. I am so thankful I have every kind of friend. Those fun friends you can't help but laugh with, the ones that are so much like you it's scary, the ones that you can tell everything to... I have each one. I have two 12 year old neighbors who are like my brothers and constantly remind me to enjoy life, I love them to death. I have a boyfriend that I love that constantly reminds me that I'm beautiful and that he loves me, what can you really complain about when you have that?

3. Lyrics like these: "It takes a thought to make a word
And it takes some words to make an action
And it takes some work to make it work
It takes some good to make it hurt
It takes some bad for satisfaction

Ah la la la la la la life is wonderful
Ah la la la la la la life goes full circle
Ah la la la la life is wonderful
Ah la la la la la"



That song is lovely and Jason Mraz is one of my favorites. I just went to his concert and he's even better live!

4. I have opportunities for change. I'll be living with a roommate in an apartment near my school soon. As much as I don't like it, I should be grateful I can attend college and have the opportunity to get a good job when I graduate (hopefully with this economy, yikes!).

What are you grateful for?

P.S. A funny entry about girls who shouldn't wear leggings coming soon.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)