Monday, September 17, 2012

This Week's Workouts

Monday 9/10: Ran for a mile then ran/walked another mile. Had bad side cramps while running that day so it was a hard one. I did manage to do some ab workouts after though.

Tuesday 9/11: Alternated between walking and running for a little over 2 miles. I did some interval sprints in there too.

Wednesday 9/12: Went on a walk with a friend for about an hour and I would estimate around 2 miles.

Thursday 9/13: I went on a 1.5 mile run and did some ab/arm exercises afterwards.

Friday 9/14: Day off.

Saturday 9/15: Ran about 2 miles and did some ab/arm exercises.

Sunday 9/16: Day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)