Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tunes I'm Lovin' Tuesday!

I've decided to start a new series on my blog (perhaps there will be more to come, but I love sharing music with you all!). Each Tuesday I will share with you a song or two that I've been jamming to lately. Enjoy and let me know what you think in the comments! Or recommend some similar music. :)

The first video is "Cough Syrup" by Young the Giant. I first heard this song performed on "Glee" so I looked up the original version. I just love this guy's voice!


The next video is "Shake it Out" by Florence + The Machines. I heard this one on "How I Met Your Mother" and loved it. She's an amazing singer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)