Thursday, March 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Kevin!

Today is a special day! It is my boy's birthday! Today he turns 23 and this will be a big year for him. While he is 23, he will be graduating college and hopefully getting a job he loves. Today we are hanging out and he's getting his gifts and cake and tomorrow we will be going out to dinner and spending time with friends.

To the birthday boy:


I hope you have an amazing birthday. You're a wonderful boyfriend and person and I love you so much! I can't wait to spend the weekend celebrating your birthday and I hope 23 is a great year for you and us! xoxo!

Everyone wish him a happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)