Wednesday, December 7, 2011

We Are Young!

Once again, this post is inspired by Glee. Last night was Sectionals and the other main story was focusing on doing the right thing and enjoying being young. I've been thinking about that lately: how much I enjoy being young. When I was younger, all I could think of was getting to the next grade, graduating, then getting a job. Now, I still don't have all the answers, but I am on my way. But at times, I focus too much on work or just sitting at home than having fun but I've been trying to go out and hang with friends more this year.

I think we all try to grow up too fast. We want to graduate high school so quickly and then college and then be on our own and we realize we missed out on some of the fun parts of just being a kid. So now's your chance. It doesn't matter how old you are, you're still young. You're healthy, you're fun and you have the chance to enjoy your life. Start today!

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness - this song gave me the chills. i loved it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)