Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Thirty One Gifts Goodies

Recently, I hosted a Thirty One Gifts party. I've you've never heard of Thirty One Gifts, it is a catalog company that sells purses, totes, bags, stationary, etc. Very cute stuff! I've only gone to a few other parties, but I saw how much you can get for free and half off when you host a party so I decided to throw one. Here are the cute goodies I got!












Which ones do you like? Would you ever host a catalog party like this?

DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY TO WIN A GREAT BOOK!

2 comments:

  1. ha,ha Lauren...I like the way you put that...i am not a blogger myself but I did just order the thirty one kit.....sooooo, i am secretly going to "sell" the products....they are fantastic products backed by an excellent company...i will be having my first party in january...keep up the blogging girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)