Friday, September 2, 2011

When's The Last Time You Had a Rush?

First of all, I'm sorry for the radio silence this week so far. I've been so busy and haven't had time to write, but not to worry, I have some new posts rolling in soon. 

Have you ever had a down day where nothing seems to go right? Imagine you're at the library, cramming for that big test when all you want to do is sleep. Ah, sleep. You haven't had any of that in a while. You've been fighting with your best friend and this week just needs to end. Then you open up a book for research and find this little notecard inside...

It says, "I have not failed, I have just found 1,000 ways that haven't worked." - Thomas Edison

You flip it over and it says you've found a Love Note from Such a Rush and it tells you to keep the card or leave it somewhere new then head to their Facebook page to tell them where you put it.

Cute idea right? This was started by one of my best friend's friends/my new friend. :) I thought it was such an amazing idea. It would definitely put a smile on my face to find a Love Note with an inspirational quote on it instead of a gum wrapper on the ground.

Check out Such a Rush's Facebook page to learn more and get inspired. Be on the lookout and you just may find your own Love Note.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)