Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Favorite Lush Products

Lush is one of my favorite stores because it is so unique and filled with amazing goodies that are great for your skin and hair and the environment too! They sell a lot of organic bath products and even if they aren't marked organic, they are full of natural and safe ingredients. I want to try all of their products but I would spend a fortune in that store! Plus, they always give free samples...

Here are some of my favorite products:

Dragon's Egg Bath Bomb - I am definitely more of a shower girl and rarely take baths, but when the urge strikes, I must use a bath bomb! This one smells amazing (very citrusy) and it crackles, fizzes, and glitters. So fun!



Mask of Magnaminty - I love relaxing with a good face mask and this one rocks! It is made with fresh ingredients that polish your skin and leave it feeling minty clean. My next thing to try is their fresh face masks, but this one is great because it lasts for a few months instead of a few weeks.



Vanilla Puff Powder - I wasn't sure whether or not to buy this one, so last time I was visiting their store, they gave me a sample. You simply dust a little powder on after you put on lotion and it smells AMAZING! I want to get a puff to use to dust it on my skin to refresh my skin. It can also work as a dry shampoo.




Now tell me, do you shop at Lush? Tell me your favorite products that I should try!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lauren! I'm addicted to Lush products too I would have to say my absolute favorite is Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub followed by Angels on Bare Skin in a close second! lol I've tried a bunch of their fask masks too and they are wonderful. Lots of reviews for other Lush stuff up on my blog if you interested check it out!

    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shampoo!

    http://fashionhacks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)