Friday, September 9, 2011

Ever Tried BORBA?

A while ago, I discovered BORBA products and decided to order some of their items. If you've never heard of BORBA, it is a company that focuses on skin-care products and vitamins, all made in a unique way. Many celebrities endorse these products, so I thought I'd give them a try.

Here's what I ordered:


Age Defying 4-in-1 Cleansing Treatment - After doing some research on their website, this face cleanser seemed to be the biggest hit and was designed for twenty somethings. The 4-in-1 claims to moisturize, exfoliate, remove all makeup, and give you some age defying goodness. After using this for a while, I like it. I use a toner after my cleanser to remove all makeup and I've found it doesn't really remove everything, it still makes my face feel really smooth and not tight at all.


Mighty Energy Gummi Mice - I actually got a sample pack of these along with the box I ordered. Apparently six gummy mice equals an energy drink with no crash. I was really curious to try these because they have the same effect as coffee but with actual nutrients. Some people reviewed saying they tasted awful, so I was nervous to try them. I finally did yesterday and I must say they were gross. I could only get two of them down, so I don't really know how well they worked. I am not sure if I will even keep them because of the taste.


Smart & Sexy Omega-3 Bursts - I take these occasionally now, not every day since it only comes with 30 chews in a box. They have a decent taste, not at all fishy, which is what I was trying to avoid. I have been told that Omega-3 helps with anxiety, so I may take one of these next time I feel worried or anxious to see if it helps.


PMS Rescue Beverage Crystals - I haven't tried these yet but I sure hope they help with cramps and other PMS symptoms!


Age Defying Daily Hydrator SPF 30+ - This is the moisturizer that goes along with the cleanser. I would say it works pretty well, but I am curious to see how it holds up in the winter months as my skin tends to be extremely dry. It is a bit oily and separated when it comes out of the tube, but when you rub your hands together it solves this problem. I try to shake it a bit before use too.


Nutraceutical Lip Kix - My lips have been extremely dry lately and even cracking in the corners, so I decided to try their lip balm which comes out more like a gloss. The instructions say that you can only use twice in 12 hours (not sure why), so I only use this occasionally. It seems to help keep lips moisturized though.


Healthy Glow Immunity Drink Mix - I got this for free with my order but I haven't tried it yet. I hope it comes in handy in the winter months when everyone is getting sick.




All in all, I'm not 100% convinced with their products, but I think they are pretty good. They have drinks and other gummies and many products for skin care and health. I think I will definitely keep trying BORBA products.

Please tell me, have you tried BORBA products? What did you try and what did you think of it? I would love to hear your thoughts and feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)