Friday, June 24, 2011

3 Years!

Today is a very special day to me!

Kevin and my 3 year anniversary!

We are going to celebrate by going to the zoo today. We try to go every year and I remember we went for our one month anniversary. Long time ago - crazy!

In honor of this day, here is a short list of a few things I love about Kev...
♥ In stressful situations when I tend to freak out, he calms me down.
♥ We always goof around and tease each other and one of my favorite things to do is watch TV and make fun of silliness with him.
♥ He is just so handsome! :)
♥ He is so sweet and makes sure to tell me he loves me.
♥ Many, many more....

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment - they always make my day! Remember, if you wouldn't want me to leave that comment on your blog...please don't leave it on mine. In other words, be nice! :)